Sunday, April 15, 2007

BodyLinx™ testimonial from a musician with carpal tunnel syndrome

You know I love hearing from people who are feeling GREAT after wearing their BodyLinx™ magnetic bracelets. Well, here's a testimonial that says it all:

"About six months ago I contracted a pretty bad case
of carpal tunnel syndrome. It came on rather quickly and
effected my right hand and fingers. Being a professional
musician (I'm a saxophonist), needless to say, I was deeply concerned.

While I was getting therapy for it, a friend of mine told me
if I can find magnets to somehow get around my wrist, it's
supposed to be therapeutic. Great, except I nor he knew of any
product like this.

A little over a month ago I was in L.A. for a gig and had
some time to shop for the family. I came across a BodyLinx™
kiosk. I noticed the "jewelry" right away but when I talked to
the seller, he told me that all these products were all magnetic.
I purchased a bracelet on the spot!!

Now that I have been wearing it for a month, there is no
question that I have not had any pain or discomfort in my right
hand. My therapy got me back but the braclet is my security that I can
play the horn with freedom and don't have to worry about the
operation of my fingers.

Also, the bracelet looks great with it's interlocking gold and
silver links. After not having anything on my right wrist all my life, I
don't get up in the morning now without putting this thing around
my wrist. I got used to it right away and it feels good to have
it there. Thanks so much!!


Mark F.
Ossining, N.Y.

No comments: