Monday, January 22, 2007

Magnetic Jewelry for BodyLinx™ Girl

I can't help it--I'm attracted to magnets.

They delight me, entrance me, and I just can't get enough of them.

Good thing I can put that particular quirk to good use. You see, that's my gig--doing PR and other stuff to get the word out about magnets, magnetic therapy, and especially, BodyLinx™ magnetic jewelry.

It's not everyone who gets to do exactly what they happen to be into. I'm lucky.

Or perhaps it's that I ATTRACT good luck. ;-)
What will YOU attract once you start playing with BodyLinx™ magnets?

Well, you can find out for yourself if you like. Go to www.bodylinx.com and order a BodyLinx™ Girl bracelet--or for guys, the BodyLinx™ Sport--right now!

Wear it, play with it, and see what happens.

Like the hundreds of people who write to us, you might find that your BodyLinx™ bracelet relieves some aches and pains or improves your mobility. How's that for a nice bonus?

I love BodyLinx™ because they're fun and fashionable, but hey, if they make me feel better (and they do--it's cool!) that's a happy thing.

No comments: